As a prospective cabin owner, you’re going to have lots of concerns on your mind if you’ve made a decision to get and lease cabins to visitors in Pigeon Forge as well as Gatlinburg. Just how do you locate the right real estate agent to help you in obtaining your cabin? Just how much can you potentially make each year in this line of work? This article addresses these important questions and offers you with the answers you need to get off on the right foot.
How Much Can You Make?
Working out just how much your cabin can make each year is not an exact science as it depends upon a substantial number of elements, such as exactly how big your cabin is, how great your cabin’s listing pictures are, just how close your cabin is to town and the close-by attractions, and so on. Property managers can nevertheless offer you a rather good idea of just how much you can anticipate to make as they’re privy to the finances of lots of different properties.
Here’s an earnings overview from Avada properties manager, a property management business for cabins in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area of the Smoky Mountains. It’s based on their analysis of thousands of cabins listed on Airbnb and Vrbo:
- 1-Bedroom: 60-70k
- 2-Bedrooms: 75-85k
- 3-Bedrooms: 90-100k
- 4-Bedrooms: 110-120k
- 5-Bedrooms: 130-140k
- 6-Bedrooms: 150-170k
Exactly how Do You Discover the Right Real Estate Agent?
To begin with, the ideal property agent isn’t just anybody who has a license. You need a person who has a great amount of experience in this field, and it’s a lot easier to find a good one if you ask around. The most convenient means to find a good agent is to ask successful real estate managers for a recommendation. Nevertheless, if you wish to do the hard work, below are a few points you need to seek in a realty agent:
- They need to come across as a professional with good vibes.
- It is necessary that your agent has a lot of experience, so select a person that has done a lot of deals throughout the years.
- They must have been resident in the city where you wish to purchase your cabin for a couple of years.
- Pick an agent that has completed deals in huge cities over one that has only offered and bought local properties. They’ll typically be used to being faster-paced and have even more attention to detail.
What Are the Must-Have Facilities?
The larger your cabin is, the more features it’ll require because you’ll have more people living in it and so you’ll need to ensure they have every little thing they need to enjoy their stay. This means ensuring there are enough beds, sufficient restrooms, and more. However there are a few features that, although not entirely essential, would certainly provide you an advantage and assist you obtain even more reservations if you included them in your offer:
- A hot tub. Your cabin ought to have at least one hot tub despite how small it is.
- A home entertainment facility so your guests can enjoy themselves indoors without having to leave the cabin. This can be a foosball table, a pool table, an arcade/multicade machine, an air hockey table, a movie theater area (for larger/family cabins), a game console (Playstation or Xbox), or a combination of these.
- An indoor swimming pool for swimming.
- A sauna for sauna baths.
When prospective guests see these mentioned among the facilities your cabin contains, they’ll seriously think about booking yours over the competition.
Below is an excellent read about just how decor and design influences your rental cabin.
All Set to Get Going?
If you’re excited and ready to get a cabin in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, click here to read a detailed list of questions and answers relating to property ownership in these locations.